Field Notes is a limited edition print shop that produces quintessential booklets for all your note-taking, ideas and sketch needs. They owe their existence to a long tradition of old promotional memo books distributed to American farmers over the last hundred years by seed, tractor, and other agricultural companies. 75Built is proud to present Field Notes twelve American National Parks. This collaboration between the artists at The Fifty-Nine Parks Print Series Field Notes covers millions of acres of American treasure and 5% of all purchases go to the National Parks Service to help preserve and expand on our nation’s best idea. Gorgeous illustrations of twelve iconic National Parks are featured on the covers of twelve Memo Books, which are grouped into the four 3-Packs that make up the “National Parks” Series. Choose your favorite 3-Pack, or collect them all. The covers are printed on a variety of colored 100-lb. cover stocks from the French Paper Company of Niles, Michigan, using a custom, five-color process that started with under-printing white ink. This allowed the color of the paper into be incorporated into the artwork. The illustrative styles, the printing process, and the copper staples recall the heritage, and archival promotional materials and publications, of the National Park System. Each book features a brief history of the park on its inside back cover, a spot for the official National Park Passport Stamp on the inside front cover, and 48 pages of Finch Opaque 60#T marked with a 3/16" graph to record your plans, routes, notes, and memories.
NATIONAL TREASURE: These Field Notes are a tribute to places in the U.S.A. that can only truly be appreciated in person. Please visit, enjoy, and support our National Parks. We hope when you visit your favorite national park, you’ll bring along your new favorite memo book, get it stamped, and tag us in your photos.
THE ARTISTS: Yosemite & Zion - Dan McCarthy, Acadia - Telegramme Paper Co, Grand Canyon - DKNG Studios, Joshua Tree - The Little Friends of Printmaking, Mount Rainier & Sequoia - Glenn Thomas, Rocky Mountain - Rory Kurtz, Great Smoky Mountains - Chris Turnham, Yellowstone - Brave the Woods, Grand Teton - Eric Nyffeler, Arches - Nicolas Delort, Sequoia - Glenn Thomas
Field Notes - National Parks Series 3-Pack
- Comes in your choice of four special 3-Packs
- Series A 3-Pack - Includes Yosemite National Park, Acadia National Park & Zion National Park
- Series B 3-Pack - Grand Canyon National Park, Joshua Tree National Park & Mount Rainier National Park
- Series C 3-Pack - Rocky Mountain National Park, Great Smoky Mountains National Park & Yellowstone National Park
- Series D 3-Pack - Grand Teton National Park, Arches National Park & Sequoia National Park
- 5% of all purchases go to the National Parks Service
- Each book comes with 48 pages of Finch Opaque 60#T 3/16" graph
- Held together with 3 heritage-style copper staples
- Custom five-color process
- Brief history of the park on its inside back cover
- Spot for the official National Park Passport Stamp on the inside front cover
- Perfect to record your plans, routes, notes, and memories!