By simply replacing the stock oil drain plug with the Fumoto Valve, vehicle owners can make one of the messiest tasks, into one of the cleanest. Since 1976, the Fumoto Valve has continued to offer vehicle owners an easy tool that saves valuable time and resources for routine oil changes. From camping trips to work commutes, you depend on your vehicle. Depend on Fumoto for effortless, mess-free oil changes.
FUMOTO Oil Drain Valve [CHEVY, FORD]
These are the Fumoto Drain Oil Valves for popular makes of Chevy and Ford vehicles; Colorado, Silverado, Ranger, Raptor/F150 & Bronco.
- F137 [M12-1.75 Standard] - Thread size is M12-1.75, standard, non-nipple valve. Fiber gasket seal, with lever clip. (Currently Backordered)
- F137S [M12-1.75 Short Nipple] - Thread size is M12-1.75, short drainage nipple length. Fiber gasket seal, with lever clip.
- F137N [M12-1.75 Long Nipple] - Thread size is M12-1.75, long drainage nipple length. Fiber gasket seal, with lever clip.
- F107SX [M12-1.75 Adjustable Position] - Thread size is M12-1.75, short drainage nipple length. With lever clip.
NOTE: Please check your vehicles manual for the correct oil drain thread size before ordering, as well as amount of clearance around any skid plates.
See the huge benefits HERE.
LEVER CLIPS FOR PRECAUTION
When Fumoto valves are closed they are securely locked and will not open by themselves. Lever clips provide additional security to the valves and can only be attached when a lever is fully seated in the locked position. Installing a lever clip confirms that your valve is reliably locked and closed.
TRUSTED BY THE INDUSTRIES
Fumoto has been granted Genuine Parts status in Japan by major auto and truck companies such as; Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Fuso, UD Trucks, and Isuzu. In the United States, the product has been used by Cummins, Caterpillar, Daimler, Paccar, Kenworth, Freightliner, Peterbilt, JLG, Taylor Power Systems, etc.
Fumoto valves fit most engines and have been used in various applications. Cars, pickup trucks, buses, vans, commercial trucks, RVs, motorcycles, generators, boats, mowers, farm tractors, construction machines, industrial equipment, and many others. The valves are also not limited to oil drain ports but transmissions, air tanks and even to drain the coolant. Such a brilliant product. No spills, less clean up, and so easy!
FUMOTO Oil Drain Valve [FORD, CHEVY]
- Replaces stock oil pan bolt secure reusable oil valve
- Simple to install and operate
- One touch operation
- Money-saving DIY oil changes are now easier
- Reduces oil change time
- Faster, cleaner, safer
- Straight flow structure designed for quick oil draining
- Instructions included
- Standard, spouted and adjustable position models
- Non adjustable models include fiber gasket
- All models include black plastic lever clip for precaution